Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Alien Amigurumi


This alien is the biggest amigurumi that I made so far it's cute and round and has a cute round antenna too!!.... ヽ(o ̄∇ ̄o)/


I got this furry wool yarn from my mom's friend and decided to make it into this alien amugurumi since it has a weird color and I want to make something from the yarn. It took me a bit longer that I'm expected to make this alien because I'm not used to the yarn, it's a bit fuzzy and makes it harder to see the stitches. I made some mistakes in making the feet part so I just glue it to the body instead of sewing it, I also glue the eyes that I made from felt fabric because I'm to lazy to sew, for the antenna part I put some sort of elastic steel wire so the antenna can still be stiff but movable.

The pattern for this curious alien can be seen at crochetme. 

Thank's for coming by... 
Comments R' Loved...
Follow is Even Better... 
Hugs N' Kisses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^