Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Book #2: Crochet Accessories


This is my favorite book on crochet so far it's called "Crochet Accessories" by Ratu Sri Hastutie. From the book title of course it has a lot of pattern and idea on how to make crochet accessories. I bought this book at a local craft store for $4.5 (IDR 45.000) in Yogyakarta but I've seen this book in Gramedia and other book store too.

The book also have explanation on crochet terms and symbols and also a few explanation on the basic of crocheting, so even beginners can also use this book. This book uses a lot of flower pattern than can be turn into earring, necklace, bracelet, headband, ring, and brooch.

I've made almost all of the flower pattern in this book and also made some accessories that I've used myself. It turns out pretty good too!! Although I still can't understand some of the symbol / stitches that is confusing. This book has two instruction for the pattern, one in the form of symbol pattern and one in the form of step by step instruction using crochet stitch terms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^