Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Book #5: Kreasi Rajutan Cantik


This book is my latest book on crochet that I bought, it's "Kreasi Rajutan Cantik" by Thata Pang. If I'm not mistaken she is one of the crohet / knit guru in Indonesia. Her book is a bit different with other crochet book because in her book there is a combination on crocheting and knitting, but since I don't knit I think I'm gonna skip that part even though it's sooo cute. http://www.emocutez.com   If I'm not mistaken I bough this book for $4 (IDR 40.000).

There are a lot of pattern in this book such as scarf, pashmina, hat, gloves, gift wrapper and even house slipper and since some of the pattern in this book combines crocheting and knitting there are basic explanation and instruction on technique, variation, and terms on crocheting and knitting. The book also explains the difference between crocheting and knitting, and the tools and materials that is used in crocheting and knitting.

All of the pattern in this book are also labeled with a beginner, beginner plus, average, and intermediate tag to guide the reader and all of the pattern also has step by step instruction and picture pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^