Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Lil' Jack Skellington


One of my friends loves and collects Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas so I thought I'm gonna make one for him. I found this pattern as I blogwalking to find some cute amigurumi pattern and though this one is perfect for him. At first I'm doing okay in making it but in the middle I got confused in reading the pattern but ahh welll... http://www.emocutez.com I just continue making it anyway. The rest of the yarn are made into a hanging thingy while the eyes and jacket are glued.

This crchet Lil' Jack Skellington is made by Cora Shaw and you can see the pattern at cora, crochetme and craftygal.

Thank's for coming by...
Comments R' Loved...
Follow is You Like...
Hugs N' Kisses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^