Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My New Crochet Hook Set


Tired with my same ol' steel crochet hook I decided to buy another one. I've never buy crochet stuff online so I'm pretty surprised that there are a lot of local online shop that sells crochet and knitting stuff. Noted some of those stuff are a bit heavy on the price side especially for the soft and ergonomic crochet hook.

After looking here and there I finally found an online shop that sells more affordable crochet hook. I bought this crochet hook set for $7.5 (IDR 75K) which is more affordable than the other crochet hook set. There are 7 hook in 1 set from 2mm until 5mm.

Cochet Hook Set


After waiting for about 2 days the package come and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It has a nice grip and quite slippery with yarn which make it faster to crochet.

Thank's for coming by.
Comments R' Loved.
Follow me if You Like.
Hugs N' Kisses!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh.. lately i'm into crochet too. =)
    Beli dimna itu set nya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuh udah ada linknya.. tp br ngeh kalo kecil banget linknya!! hehehe di http://gunawy.multiply.com/ atau bisa juga ke www.pecintabenang.com

      Delete
    2. Hihi.. thanks so much =) Oh ya, aku share sama temenku ya =)

      Delete
    3. mari dishare!! sering2 mampir sini juga (>*<)

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^