Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Light Bulb Amigurumi


Do you remember in a cartoon when a character has an idea and a light bulb appear above their heads?? This is where I got interested in making a light bulb amigurumi and when I saw Despicable Me where Gru always mention "Light Bulb!!" every time he had an evil idea I'm more determined in making it. I found this light bulb pattern on Crochet Spot and I've been hooked on her blog. She gives a very easy to understand instruction and has some neat trick too!! This is the first time I've learn how to change yarn the easy way, usually I only did a knot it turns out so ugly!! Anyway my light bulb turns out really creepy not as cute as hers though. Maybe because the eyes?!?!

You can get the patten here.

Thank's for coming by.
Comments R' Loved.
Follow me if You Like. 
Hugs N' Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^