Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Cellphone Case

Blackberry Case
I made this cellphone case for my friend birthday present since I don't know what present I should give to her and not to mention I have a limited budget at the time. So I dig up my yarn collection and since she loves purple I crochet this one for her, it's pretty easy to make too!!

Material:
- Steel crochet hook #5 (3mm)
- Cotton Yarn
- Button
- Needle

Pattern:

Make chain at your desired length + 1 ch, mine is 32 ch.

Round 1: sc in the 2nd ch from hook and sc all the way to the last ch. Do not turn but continue doing sc on the other side of the ch to make a complete round. (64 sc)

Round 2+: continue sc onto both sides until you reach the desired length. Fasten off.

Button Hole:
In your last sc round, pick the middle side and do appropriate ch number and continue sc until the end.

- for example mine is 32 sc round so I make 16 sc and then 8 ch and then continuing the last 16 sc round. The ch for the button hole depends on where you put the button and the button size.

Button:
Sew button on the other side of the button hole.

Term:
ch = chain
sc = single crochet

3 comments:

  1. Dari dulu pengen belajar ngerajut, tapi nggak bisa-bisa. Keren banget hasilnya XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku dulu belajarnya autodidak juga kok via buku dan youtube.

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^