Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crochet Tracey Tentacles


There are a lot of free amigurumi pattern that you can find on he internet. One of them is in the official site of lion brand yarn but you have to register first, the pattern in this site can be obtain by downloading their pdf file.

The first time I saw this character amigurumi it caught my eyes since I really anything that's weird but cute!! But since I'm still a beginner the result is still not as cute as the original and I also miscount some of the stitches but continue anyway since I'm too lazy to redo it. I made this creature in several hours using crochet hook #4, only the eyes that is glued while the other parts are sew.

This Tracey Tentacle can be found here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^