Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crochet Earring


Today I'm gonna share some of my favorite crochet earring pattern, all of them are cute and easy to make.

1. Triangle Earring
This earring is super easy to make, it only took about 30 minutes to finish this earring while watching TV. The earring hook can be found at a local craft / hobby shop. You can found the pattern for this earring at daperfectmix blog.


Left: From daperfectmix blog Right: mine

2. Sweetheart Earring
This earring only took a small amount of yarn and can be made from leftover yarn. The pattern can be seen at yellowpinksparkly blog.

3. Star Earring
I love this star shaped earring from Crochet Memories. Her original earring is a stud earring but attaching an earring hook is cute too.


4. Skull Earring
I always love skull accessories so I'm really happy when I found this pattern. The skull is crocheted and the face are sewn. This skull also made a cute ring too!! You can get this pattern at Janie's blog.



5. Poppy Earring
I found this pretty poppy earring pattern at yellowpinkandsparkly's blog also really easy to make and don't take a lot of yarn. This pattern look cute in a brooch too!! If you're interested go and visit her blog here.


6. Paw-print Earring
According to her blog, this is a panther paw print. Doesn't really matter to me since it's really cute!! I always amaze on how those crocheter got their idea from and on cute things that they made. If you're interested in making this paw's go on visit isawienlady.




7. Medallion Earring
This one is the biggest crochet earring I've made, also very easy to make. I'm using steel crochet hook #4 (2.5mm) to make it and it turns out pretty big. Gonna make smaller one I guess. If you like this earring and wanna make one, go and visit Taraduff.



8. Dainty Earring
I found the pattern for this earring while browsing at crochetpatterncentral.com, it's a site where you can find a lot of free crochet pattern. This dainty earring is design by Julie A. Bolduc and you can see the pattern at jpfun.



If your're interested in buying you can go to Pernak Pernik Sekar ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^