Monday, August 20, 2012

Clover Tool Quick Yo-Yo Maker Flower Shape


I got my mom to buy another quick yo-yo maker from clover in a flower shape, the one that I got for her is the one in small size. This yo-yo maker comes in a plastic package with the flower disc wrap in a plastic package inside. The glue is also pretty strong like the others and it ruins the plastic inside.The instructions for this yo-yo maker is also great, it comes with detailed picture and step by step instructions in several languages.



Same with the other yo-yo maker, to make to yo-yo you put the fabric between the disc and sew according to instruction.


I don't have a lot of fabric so I still use the same kind of fabric, after you done sewing just pop the disc and pull the yarn on the inside part of the fabric first and then on the outside part. After that it will turn in a shape of a flower. I find it easier to shape the flower if I trim the edges again after I'm done sewing.


Here's what the flower looks like after I pull the yarn, this will look really really cute in a hairband, headband, as a brooch, or any other idea you can think of to put this flower on.

If you like it you can pre order it at Pernak Pernik Sekar.



Video Tutorial Part 1:

 Video Tutorial Part 2:

Check out my newest fabric here.

 Add me on your list too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^