Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lebaran Look: FOTD, LOTD, and HOTD


Finally!! Today is Idul Fitri but I can't go sholat Ied since the unexpected "guest" of the month comes this morning. Oh well... That just means an extra hour for me to sleep. He he he....

Anyhooo..... Here's what I decided to have for my look of the day.





Eyes:
- I'm too lazy to do my eyebrows so I just leave it the way it is.
- Sari ayu eyeshadow palette in green although it doesn't show much since I'm not good at blending eye shadow and yellow I guess?? it has a yellowish tone for my under eye.
- Maybelline unstoppable eye liner in black.
- May HG mascara!! Holika Holika magic pole mascara.
- Geo Princess Mimi Brown Softlens.

Lips:
- Ocean soda pop lip balm.
- Etude fresh cherry tint in orange.
- Skin food fresh fruit lip & cheek apricot.

Face:
- BBC whitening cell alive
- La tulipe perfect foundation only as a concealer since I forgot to bring mine.
- Revlon mineral foundation in light medium.
- Skin food fresh fruit lip & cheek apricot.
- VOV baby cheek in baby orange #5

For my hair at first I want to wear hijab but alas!! I'm too lazy for that too, so I just did some simple but really cute side half updo.


I did some knotted twist on my right side al the way to my back side.


Okay I really should recolor my hair again but I'm too lazy.


Cute little side bun, I love to style my hair in a bun because it is really easy to do and also really cute. The hair dango style is my favorite, the  bigger the bun the better!! Although cute small korean bun is also preferable when I'm lazy. Okay... It seem that I am too lazy nowadays he he he...


 Here's my family lebaran look!! My aunt gave me and my mom a matching batik kaftan for Idul Fitri.


Happy Idul Fitri everyone!! Minal Aidin wal faidzin.............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^