Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ramadhan Holiday Sample Haul


Every time I come home for holiday I always find some time to search the house for some skin care products that my dad get from pharmaceutical representatives and as usual this time I get quite a lot. Here's what I got....
Nu Enat Vitamin E Capsules



I don't normally take vitamin e capsule, I only take multivitamin and zinc capsules since I think it's enough for my daily needs but since it's free why not take it too!! I got two packages of this vitamin E so I got a total of 20 capsules. I've already take this vitamin for about a week and I think my skin has gotten pretty supple, maybe I'm gonna ask my dad to send me some of these. He.. he.. he..
Sheridan Eye Serum


This serum is pretty neat, it has a brush applicator so it's hygienic. I'm still thinking about using it since I think it's for wrinkle care, but my mom think this serum really works for her. By the way this Sheridan product are not available everywhere since this is a product that can only be sold to a dermatologist.
Sheridan Skin Lightening Cream
I found two bottles of this in my mom's cabinet, number 1 is for oily/combination skin and number 2 is for normal/dry skin.

Melanox ES Whitening Cream


I think this will help me reduce my blemish and acne scar. I've already use Vitacid for it but sometimes it irritates my skin and I'm still searching for a product to use to alternate when I'm not using Vitacid.
Bion-C Vitamin C Serum


I always wanted to try some vitamin c serum but haven't had the time or the need to buy it. Lucky me!! I found two bottles of these in the medical cabinet.

Probio-C Vitamin C Serum


I found a bottle of this serum in the fridge and it's still full, I don't think my mom used it.

Immortal Pulvus Hydro Active Powder Lightening


I found this in my dad's supply cabinet, at first I want to take the compact powder but decided to take this instead.

Innobloc Cream Sunblock SPF 24


I love all kinds of sunblock since it's a must in my skin care regime and I will gladly to try this one too!!

Melanox Face UV Protector


I found four tubes of this in my own make up cabinet, I think my mom put these products in my cabinet.

Elgy Plus Cracked Heel Cream


I found four of these in the medical cabinet, coincidentally my left heel is really cracking right now...

The next time I'm coming from for another holiday I hope I can get lots and lots of skin care sample!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^