Friday, August 24, 2012

Review: Baviphat Magic Girls Plus BB Cream #2 (Mini Tube)


I have this bb cream for quite some time now, but I always forgot to make a review about it so this time I finally decided to do it!! I bought this bb cream at intenscorner my favorite online shop, the owner is really nice and sometimes if don't have money since I've been saving up for something else she will put what I want on the wish list and she will keep the stuff until I have money to order it!!


I bought Magic Girls Plus BB Cream in #2 Moisturizing for Dry Skin, even though my skin is not really dry but leans to combination I stilll buy it anyway since it's really cute and small and it's also perfect for traveling.



This bb cream has SPF 30 which is perfect for me even though I still put on sunblock before bb cream. This bb cream is also scented but the scent don't bother me though, it has a flowery scent like a floral baby powder. I do like floral baby powder scent!! It comes in a small tube package, I think the full size package is also in tubes.



This bb cream has a pretty thick and creamy texture but it blends well with my skin tone. The coverage of this bb cream is about light to medium coverage, it covers my redness and blemishes but it doesn't really covers my acne scar and I have to use concealer for it. Even though the coverage is light medium I still like it since I don't like a full coverage, it doesn't look natural to me.

This bb cream also stay for a very long time, I wear it for about six hours and I don't really have to blot or touch up my make up, at the end of the day it only gets a little bit oily only a weee bit!!. Even though the one I bought is for dry skin and not oily skin which I think is pretty amazing bb cream. The downside of it sometimes this bb cream break me out sometimes it doesn't, I use this bb cream all day last week and my face still looks okay next morning but I use this bb cream yesterday and I have an acne on my chin this morning even though it's only one and a small one too but still.... It's a bit annoying.

What I like about this product:
- match my skin tone.
- light-medium coverage.
- nice floral baby powder scent.
- SPF 30.
- No need to touch up, okay it really need a little bit touch up but I don't feel the need for it.

What I don't like about this product:
- sometimes it breaks me out.

Repurchase?
- I guess not since I wanna try the one for oily skin.

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow is Even Better... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

4 comments:

  1. Nice review, great blog post:)
    I love your blog so I'm now following it:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sweet review.
    penasaran sm yg fresh u/ kulit berminyak. brp'an hrgnya ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lupa brp, kayaknya yg kecil ini belinya sekitar 30 rb

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^