Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cute and Pretty Fabric for Free!!!


So I've been  buying this yo-yo maker, flower maker, rose maker right... But I actually don't have any fabric to sew it with. And then I remember one my of my mom's friend Very (a woman BTW), she is the owner of Gendhis Bag here in Jogjakarta. Her bags is one of my favorite bag, I had three of her bags already and each time I visit her a her shop I can't help but drooling over the bags collection. 

Anyway since she made a lot of bags she will definitely have lots and lots of leftover fabric right? So I text her asking if she has a leftover fabric and about how I want those leftover. Guess what!! She has a tons of it and ask me to come to her workshop. 

With a heart full of hope I drive to her workshop (it is also her shop) to get those fabric. When I get there she isn't available but she already told her assistant about me coming there. The assistant show me to the back and voila!! There are boxes of those fabric with lovely color and pattern!! 

Here's what I get.


These pictures are not all of it actually, I only take the biggest fabric and there are more in smaller size.

A wee bit info on Gendhis Bag: Gendhis
Gendhis Natural Bag is a home industry that engages in handmade craft particularly the manufacture of handmade bags from natural material and combination of it.
Gendhis Bag Website
Gendhis Bag Facebook
Gendhis Bag Twitter
Gendhis Bag Outlet:
- RingRoad Barat, Gg. Jeruk, Bedog, Trihanggo, Gamping
Phone. +62 274 649 9151 /
+62 815 7806 5172
Yogyakarta
- Ambarrukmo Hotel Yogyakarta

Check out other link for Yo-Yo Maker and Flower Maker
Shamrock Yo-Yo Maker here.
Flower Yo-Yo Maker here.
Heart Yo-Yo Maker here.
Kanzashi Flower Maker in Orchid Petal here.
Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow is Even Better... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^