Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review: Diva Angel Baby Green Soft Contact Lens


Good Day Everyone!!
I haven't post about contact lens for a while now...
So to day I'm gonna review about the latest one that I bought, it's Diva Angel Baby Color in Green. I bought this because it's cute and my old soft lens is almost expired. Also I wanted to try another contact lens with big diameter. There are other contact lenses with bigger diameter though, but I haven't had the guts to try them yet.

These lenses comes in a glass bottle and a slim animal case (*cute!! >.<) and I love these kinds of lenses because you can buy them only in one bottle. So if you ruin one of your lenses you can buy only one for replacements. It's great for people with different prescription in their eyes too since they don't have to buy two pair of lenses.

Product Info:
Manufacturer : Diva
Country: Korea
Diameter : 17.20 mm
Water Content : 50 %
Use Time: 12 month

Yeah... My eyesight are pretty bad... 
What I like from these contact lenses is that it contains moisturizer and UV block, not to mention a pretty pattern!!

The patterns are cute!! Like a flower if I may say so... 
taken indoor with indoor lightning
taken indoor with indoor lightning

The circle effects are awesome!! See how big my eyes look!! You can also see the patterns clearly. My eyes are quite sensitive but this contact lens are soooo comfortable... I have wear these baby from 8 a.m till 12 p.m and my eyes still feels A Okay!! At one time I even wear this contact lenses backward and didn't notice it untill I look at the mirror (yeah, I can wear it now without looking at the mirror) and notice that my eyes looks different. It is so comfortable I didn't notice it, usually if you wear it backward your eyes will feels weird and comfortable and you got teary eyes. Not this one....

If you want to see my full face wearing this contact lens you can visit here or here.

What I like about Diva Angel Baby:
- nice color and pattern
- superrrr..... comfortable
- nice dolly eye effect
- it has UV block to protect your eyes

What I don't like about Diva Angel Baby:
-  None!!

Repurchase?
- Yes, but I want to try another Diva product, the queenie series are cute too!! It has a feather pattern.

If you're interested in buying this contact lenses go visit Pernak Pernik Sekar  ^^



Add me on your list too ^^

6 comments:

  1. Colors like green, blue, grey etc are the leading choice in eye fashion today. I love blue color in lenses but I also like your green color it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like all kinds of color really, it only depends on the model. But I do tends to buy the green one. Maybe gonna buy the blue one in 18mm next time.

      Delete
    2. I also like bright, funky, glamorous, natural kind of colors. Ya you should try blue, it will also suits you.

      Delete
  2. Ini dibeli dimana n harganya berapa? beneran nyaman dipake, buat pemula oke juga ga? Ahh...pengen yang warnanya honey gitu ada ga ya :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ini aku jualan hehehe mampir ke Cutie-Eye deh via sidebar, mo e-mail langsung juga boleh. Btw ini diameternya gede klo gag biasa mungkin agak aneh tapi nyaman banget kok.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^