Saturday, June 9, 2012

Review: Garnier Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask


Hello!! Good Afternoon people!!
Another review from me...

It's a Pure Self-Heating Sauna mask, the name's pretty interesting eh? I never try Garnier products before and since one of my friends don't recommend this product I was hesitant at first. Why she doesn't recommend? Well she uses the moisturizer and she breaks out badly!! But this mask is pretty interesting and it isn't pricey either so I decide to take the plunge on Garnier. Plus, this mask has zinc in it which will help me with my acne.


The mask has 2 sachet in one package, I never find any other package like this one before. I forgot how much this mask was but I think it was around $1 (IDR 10.000) or so, and it was the fastest selling mask on the shelf. Every time I'm thinking on buying one, it always empty. 

At first  thought this was a peel-off mask. Yeah... I rarely read the instruction *guilty. When I open it, the mask has a light blue color and the texture is a bit thick but not runny. You can put it on your face easily and when you put it on your face you kinda feel a warm sensation. But that's about it, you just feel the heat when the mask first touch the skin. I thought the heat was gonna last a bit longer  and a bit disappointed.


I wear this for about 10-15 minutes minutes and wash it off with cold water. Sorry for my look by the way. I was gonna go to bed when I take this picture. 

The first time I use this mask, I have an oily combination skin. Very oily on the T-Zone but super dry on the U-Zone (jawline), so I only use this mask on my T-zone and it really helps with the oily parts on my face. Plus it helps dries the acne too!! But now my T-Zone is less oily and my U-Zone is more moist so after I wash this mask off my face feels a bit tight and I think if I forget to use moisturizer my skin will really feels dry.

So I'm kinda confuse about describing my likes and dislike about this product. Anyway I think people with oily or combination skin will love this mask since it helps to lessen the oil, people with acne-prone skin too will love this mask because this mask has zinc that helps to dries acne, but people with normal or dry face won't like this mask because their face will be even drier. Anyway hope this helps...

Have you try this mask before?
What is your likes and dislikes about this mask?
 

4 comments:

  1. aku sama ama temenmu >_< aq pake produk garnier langsung jerawat di mana2 >_< padahal aku itu oily bnget..tapi waktu itu coba yg kuning mungkin klo biru beda. nice review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya temen aku enggak cocok sama sekali sama garnier, mungkin ada kandungan yg membuat dia alergi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya mungkin, padahal nih garnier ada di mana2 jd gampang carinya >_< sayang ga cocok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aku baru ini aja yang agak cocok, mo coba produk buat under eye-nya

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^