Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover for Waterproof Make-Up



Wazzupp.....
It's time for another review from me... It's Review:  L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover for Waterproof Make-Up, fiuhhh..... that's along name.

This make-up remover is my favorite make-up remover so far. I forgot how much it cost but I think it's around $5 (IDR 50.000) or so. Pretty expensive for me since I'm still a student but luckily my mom asks me to take her to the supermarket and I put a bottle if this to the shopping cart along with other groceries. He.. he.. he... *evil laugh. 

Agh.. Gonna Need to Buy a New One Soon.....


This make-up remover comes in a blue oval plastic bottle. It has two parts in it, the liquid part and the oil part, so you have to shake it well before using it. Just put some of it in a cotton pad and swipe your make-up away.... As the name says it really is a gentle make-up remover, it's dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested so it doesn't irritates my eyes and my lips also not allergic to it. YAY!! Aside from being gentle to the eyes and lips this product of course does its jobs in removing my eyes and lip make-up well. Really well indeed....

Left to Right: Mascara, Liquid Liner, Pencil Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Blusher, Eye Shadow

I put some mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow, and blusher for swatch test.


I just wipe really gently without any force and the lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow and blusher are gone, the mascara and eyeliners are a bit harder though. You have to swipe it several times.. No rubbing of course..


After several swipes all of the make-up are gone without a trace and it doesn't leave any oil residue like other two parts make-up remover that I use before. Take a look at that black cotton pad!!

What I Like About This Product:
- it does its job well
- do  not irritates my eyes
- fragrance free
- one bottle goes a very long way, I've been using it for almost 9 months now

What I Don't Like About This Product:
- it's a bit expensive for me, but when I think again for a product that goes almost a year it really is not that expensive isn't it??

Repurchase?
Definitely!! Yes!!

Have you used this product?
Do you have favorite make-up remover?

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow is Even Better... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^