Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crochet Granny Square Earrings and Some Side Stories....


Good evening fellas...

I haven't post anything for a few day because I've been to Solo for Hari Raya Haji. It's kinda my family tradition to meet at Solo for Hari Raya Haji each year. So it's OK to not meet any other family at Idul Fitri because we will eventually meet at Solo for Hari Raya Haji.

The one in the picture is actually made from leftover yarn and I made it pretty fast too in less than an hour. Here's the pattern:

Material:
- Steel Crochet Hook #4 (2.5 mm)
- Earring Hook
- Steel Ring
- Local Cotton Yarn or any yarn of your choices.


Pattern:
Make 6 chains, slip stitch into 1st chain made to form a ring, or you can make a magic ring.

Round 1. 
Ch 3 (count as first dc), 2 dc into ring, ch 2, *3 dc into ring, ch 2**. Repeat * to ** 2x
you should be back to the 3 chains you started this row with, sl st into the 3rd chain loop (the top part of the 3 chains) to close the row. Sl st into the top of the next 2 dc (you should now be at a corner space) sl st into the space

Note: There should be 4 ch spaces (1 at each corner) but not including the center. The round 2 is crocheted in these spaces.

Round 2.
Ch 3, 2 dc into the space, ch 2, 3 dc into the same space, ch 1. *3 dc into the next space, ch 2, 3 dc into the same space, 1 ch**. Repeat * to ** 2x
you should be back to the 3 ch you started this row with, sl st into the 3rd chain (the top part of the chain) to close the row. Sl st into the top of the next 2 dc (you should now be at a corner space, sl st into the space)

Note: There should be 8 ch spaces (1 at each corner and 1 in the middle of each side). The round 3 is crocheted in these spaces.

Round 3.
Ch 3, 2 dc into the space, ch 2, 3 dc into the same space, ch 1
3 dc into the next space (middle space), ch 1. *3 dc into the next space (corner space), ch 2, 3 dc into the same space, ch 1, 3 dc into the next space (middle space), ch 1 **. Repeat from * to ** 2x
You should be back to the 3 chains you started this row with, sl st into the 3rd ch. Fasten off.

Terms:
ch = chain
sl st = slip stitch
dc = double crochet

So that's it... A simple granny square earrings to match your style and outfit. Fiuhh... finally I have the time and mood to make this post. If you're interested you can buy it at Hana's Crochet.

Anyway.. I've told you before that I went to Solo for Hari Raya Haji right? So I've met my parents, my little brother and other family from Jakarta and Bandung. When I get there my mom said that I got early birthday presents from my cousin. YAY!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Here's what I got...


Animal Pattern Pouch from H&M. 
It's soo cute!! I don't usually go with animal pattern but since this one is pretty small I think it's gonna be alright.


Orange Rose Necklace from H&M
This one is super cute!! I've been wanting a bold color necklace and there she is....

Anyway.. When I think the surprise is over, last Saturday me, my parents, and my brother went to Solo Square to have lunch and watch movie (Dredd). While waiting for the movie to play I did some window shopping with my brother and when we past The Body Shop Counter I jokingly said that I want him to buy me their new perfume, and guess what?? He said okay!! o(≧o≦)o Here's what I got from him.


I got two perfume and one lip balm, actually the lip balm is kinda pushing my luck but he said it was okay too. It's pretty rare for him to buy me stuff so I'm really happy!! It's usually me that bought stuff from him (not that I wan't any reward for it though), and this one is considered an early birthday presents since I don't know when we will meet again. (╯︵╰,)


Just wanna share you a picture of me and my brother, people said we don't look alike. We were waiting for bubble tea in Solo Paragon in this picture.


BTW I got some mochi too!!! I love Mochi!!! (。♥‿♥。)

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^