Friday, October 19, 2012

Looxtag : Fashion & Beauty Products I Avoid

1. Skincare Product with weird name and unknown origin
What I mean is not only you don't what it is that's inside those skincare products you don't even know where they come from!! These stuff are mostly found online though... For example I once found facial serum that is said from Korea but the writing's in the bottle is definitely Chinese!! I mean.. WHAT?!?!? For all I know there could be some dangerous products like mercury or arsenic in it. Ohh.. Ohh... And those whitening product with white and yellow color that has a lot of different names but unknown origin!! Hillarious!! As for make up products of course sometimes I'm interested in those stuff once or twice because they are cheaper but that's about it.

2. Shimmer or is it Glitter??
Okay a bit shimmer is good for highlighting but I don't like when a make-up products is too shimmery!! And I'm not confident wearing glittery stuff on my face to because I think it made me look like a drag queen...

3. Long Nails
I like people with long nails but unfortunately I can't stand it. It prevent me from doing my activities and it hurts my finger when I'm crocheting. Sometimes my nail broke too when I'm making jewelry or accessories, so long nail is not for me. This applies to fake nails too I guess...

4. Jumpsuit
I don't know what's the deal with jumpsuit!! I mean it's weird when you want to go to public restroom and doing your "business" right?? You know.... You have to... Agghh....!! I can't even write it...!! Sometimes it has crazy pattern too like bold flower pattern or bold stripes, and you look like you're wearing wallpaper. Heck.. You could be the wallpaper!! LOL

5. Aladdin Pants
It's just weird... I don't have any reason.. I just think it's weird... Sorry for the aladdin pants lover.. But I'm okay if it's just for sleeping and not for going outside for hangout and stuff.

6. Stilettos
The reason is plain simple. I just can't walk wearing it!! But it does make my legs look nice in front of the mirror. I just love trying them on in a shoe store he he he

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

6 comments:

  1. ngebayangin aku pake jumpsuit..OMG ribet bet kalo udah kebelet :P
    hihihi,,jd pengen ikutan main juga ahh :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sampai sekarang aku jg bingung klo pake jumpsuit ntar pipisnya gmn, hahahaha :))

    yg long nail,aku jg nggak suka. Ntar susah (maaf) ngupil :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha disebut terang2an pula mon

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaiks, aku juga gak suka pake celana aladin/hareem pants... Ngeliatnya juga gak suka apalagi klo yg pake rada... *ehem 'semampai'... *likeme... :p

    tapi aku pernah liat juga sih, ada yg pake aladdin tapi nih cewek emang kutilang... tingginya mungkin sekitar 170cm ke atas, dan itu bagus banget di badan dia... Bikin badan dia lebih berisi laaa... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aku juga punya sih tapi dipake bobo doank, kata temen2 bagus kalo dipake pergi. Tapi tetap merasa anehhh.....

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^