Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: Belle Madame Konjac Sponge


Hello...!!

Today's review is about Belle Madame Konjac Sponge that I bought from Sasa.com. The reason I'm interested in this sponge at the first place because I've seen a lot of good review about konjac sponge and since this one is cheap I decided to buy it. Too bad I only bought one because this sponge is awesome!!! I got it at $2.8 (IDR 28.000), cheap isn't it??


Description:
Belle Madame Konjac Washing Sponge (oval shape) is made of natural Konjac fiber and is especially for sensitive skin and skin with acne. It can keep 97% moisture and moisturize the skin. Its 3D design helps generate rich lather, deeply clean the make-up, dirt and impurities in pores in order to deter the appearance of acne and blackhead. Konjac can also smoothen the skin.. 

How to Use:
Clean it before use. Tap it into water and make it expand and softer. Then, massage over the skin in circular motion. Use water to clean it again after use and place it at the dry area.


I bought the ones in oval shape and it comes in a plastic wrapping so the sponge is still moist and expand.


The sponge is very soft and super gentle on my skin. I really love the springy feeling too!! It exfoliate and cleanse my skin gently. I've been increasing my tretinoin dose lately and my skin is superr sensitive, but since this sponge is super soft and gentle it really exfoliates and cleanse without hurting my skin. I also love to use it to exfoliate my lips. 

Like any other konjac sponge this has a string attached to it so you can hang it in a proper place. I usually put it in a hot water first before using it so it's free from any bacteria and dirt that floating around in my room. Why I put it in hot water and not microwave? It's simply because I live in a boarding house and don't have a microwave.

Pros:
- affordable
- cleanse and exfoliate well
- super smooth and gentle

Cons:
- not available locally

Repurchase?
Yes!! But it's out of stock!! (T.T)

Thank's for coming by... http://www.emocutez.com 
Comments R' Loved...http://www.emocutez.com 
Follow me If U Like... http://www.emocutez.com 
Hugs N' Kisses!! http://www.emocutez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^