Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Etude House Oh m'Eye Line (Oh My Black)

It's the end of the year and before I'm off to my New Year's Eve plan for tonight I'm gonna do a several post on eyeliner so beware of post spam after this.. #LOL This post has stood in my draft for several months now, and since I rarely used and also bad with liquid eyeliner this post has never been on the top of my priority. But today I finally brace myself....

Photobucket

I bought this eyeliner from Rie Butik last September for $4.2 (IDR 42.000) and choose the Oh My Black color. The eyeliner comes in a cute black packaging with pink label. The handle has perfect size for me, not too long or too short.

Photobucket

The brush is quite small, therefore make it easier for liquid liner amateur like to apply a nice line (even though it still took a lot of practice). 



This eyeliner has a really black color which I like and it dries quite fast too. 


When you let the eyeliner dries completely it is really smudge proof. I've try rubbing it several times and the eyeliner stays in its place, but when it isn't dries completely it would come off if your rub it a bit hard.


I try to put running water to this eyeliner but not rubbing it or do anything on it the eyeliner stays perfectly in its place.


After I put running water to the eyeliner I wait for about 30 seconds and try to rub it but the eyeliner stays really good and won't come off.


But when I try to rub the eyeliner while under running water, the eyeliner comes off easily.


When I rub the continuously the eyeliner comes off in tiny bits.


Here's what the eyeliner look like on my eye, I don't plan on going anywhere when I make the photo so I made it only using eyeliner and nothing else. Ohh my eyelid looks a bit red because I've been rubbing my eyes a bit hard before putting the eyeliner. I made a pretty decent eyeliner look in this photo if I may say so, since my lashes are a bit curly so sometimes it is hard for me to put on liquid eyeliner. The eyeliner always gets caught up between my lashes. Almost forget this eyeliner is really long lasting, I wear this eyeliner for about half day yesterday and it's still there.

What I Like:
- affordable.
- easy to apply.
- waterproof.
- smudgeproof.
- long lasting.

What I Don't Like:
- none.

Repurchase?
Yesss.....

4 comments:

  1. Nice review, Sekar, I'm curious to try it too.
    It looks nice on u. The packaging is cute too *aq emank banci packaging he he...
    The applicator seems nice

    Baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. emang imut pekejingnya, trus waterproof dan nempel seharian

    ReplyDelete
  3. ini liquid ? aku belom bisa pake eyeliner , masih berantakan , aku bisa pake eyeliner di sebelah kiri , dan hasilnya rapi , dan sebelah kanan , emang rapi tapi hasilnya beda sama yang sebelah kiri wkwkkw x_x
    kalo disuruh milih eyeliner ama mascara aku masih lebih milih mascara x_x

    btw , followed blog cc , follback ya ^^ oh iya , salah kenal juga hehe ^^
    catherine-wjj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini liquid sayank... Sama kok aku juga pake eyeliner masi beribet hehehe... I'm a mascara lover too!! #toss!!
      Salam kenal juga Catherine... You're so cute >.<

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^