Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Silkygirl Long Wearing Eyeliner in 01 Black Black

Finally... It's my last post of the day.... This is an eyeliner that I bought several months ago (forgot the exact time though) when I went to Matahari Galeria Mall. The price is $2.95 or IDR 29.500 which I think is really affordable.

IMG_4201

This eyeliner comes in black plastic packaging and if I'm not mistaken the other color is black brown, brown, and navy blue. It has a nice sleek design with white lettering.
IMG_4204

This eyeliner is a retractable type so I don't have to sharpen it.




The color come off  in nicely black color and glides quite smoothly although it wasn't distributed evenly. There's a bit of product here and there but overall it's not really a problem for me.


On put several strokes on my hands and wait for a while before I try rubbing them and it smudge a bit but not too much. So I guess it's not really smudge proof although the smudge is tolerable.


Under only running water the eyeliner stays perfectly in its place.


After I put the eyeliner under running water I wait for 30 seconds before trying to rub my hands again and the eyeliner gets even smudgier although most of the eyeliner still there.


I really like how this eyeliner look on my eyes, it gives a bit of a bold look but not making it too bold. As the name suggest it really is a long wearing eyeliner, it pretty much stays the whole day even when I sweat. Plus... Since this is a pencil type, I don't have to worry about the product getting caught in my lashes. 

What I Like:
- affordable.
- glides smoothly.
- nice black color.
- long lasting.

What I Don't Like:
- none.

Repurchase?
Yessss

Have you try this eyeliner?
What's your favorite black pencil liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^