Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Favorites and Empties



Since the internet connection is quite good tonight one more post won't hurt right?? Actually I wanted to do another review post and crochet pattern post but I'm getting pretty tired. Maybe tomorrow will do... Anyway this post is about my favorites product this month and some of the product that I've emptied out.

Favorites


I've mentioned before that my skin is really bad this month. For some reason it gets really sensitive and red. So I bought this mask since like the product name I hope this mask can calms my skin and it really is!! The only downside to this mask is that it expires two months after it was open. So I have to really use this mask more often but so far I've already use it for about 10 times and it's only been half empty.




I prefer to use salt to exfoliate my skin while I take a shower so when I saw this shower salt I grab it right away and so far my skin seems to love this shower salt.


I only bought this body lotion because of the bonus but so far I really like it. It has a nice scent and moisturize my skin well.


I just love love love this brush sooo much (✿ ♥‿♥) !! It's really versatile!! I can use for bb cream, liquid foundation, cream foundation, compact powder, loose powder, blusher, highlighter and contouring too!!


I bought this because it looks interesting. It moisturizes my lips well, giving it a nice sheen and also taste nice.


I don't usually like lipstick moreover a nude color but this one is really nice.

Empties


I bought these Kracie Ichikami Shampoo and Conditioner set from Metro Dept. Store for IDR 95.400 ($ 9.54) each. The scent is really nice, it makes my hair soft and smooth, no dandruff but I'm gonna try another shampoo from The Skinfood after this.


For its cheap price the quality of this hair mask is really awesome!! I can't use it sparingly and it makes my hair soft without weighing my hair like some other hair mask do and don't forget about the nice scent from this hair mask!!



Because I tend to use a lot of body lotion for this past few months this three body lotion from Vivelle has already emptied.


I prefer to use this body lotion at night and it was emptied after a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^