Monday, August 19, 2013

Crochet Collar

Heidy Ho!!

I'm so excited to share this lovely crochet collar that I just made!! It's really easy to make and I think will look lovely with any kind of yarn. Although by using chunkier yarn the collar would finish faster. Here are the pics!!






I just got this kawaii bunny dress from one of my bff!! Perfect for the collar that I just made.
 


I run out of blue yarn so I change the edging into black also I don't have a suitable button so I made my own button from the same black yarn.


This baby pink collar is made from local cotton yarn. It took longer to made since the yarn is not as chunky as the blue collar. If you want to make this beautiful collar you can visit Lulu Loves Crochet for the pattern.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! What a creative idea. And it works perfectly with that dress in particular. :)

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have skills! that looks amazing!

    xo, Vita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u ^^
      I want to make the collar in other color too

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^