Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crochet Flower Inspiration

Sorry for neglecting the crochet part of the blog for some time now... But I promise I'm gonna try to post more on crochet stuff.  Today I'm gonna post on a crochet flower inspiration. I got the inspiration when I went to a local craft supply store in Jogjakarta. 



I saw these teardrop shape steel thingy and I though that they looks like a flower petal and that it would look beautiful if I crochet it around and make a flower.


I just cover the teardrop with a single crochet and sew the petals together.


Here's what it looks like after I sew the petals together. The middle part is hollow and I'm thinking of gluing a button or something to cover it although it's already looks pretty as it is. What do you think?? This flower will look cute as a necklace pendant, headband, brooch, purse or bag embellishment or anything you can think of!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your design.....can I post it on my Crochet emporium page on Facebook please?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^