Thursday, October 3, 2013

Haul: September 2013

 

YAYY!!! It's finally the third post of the day and it's a Haul Post!!! Most of the thing that I bought this months are eye make up and nail polishes.


Most of my haul is from Etude House and has a Mermaid theme!! image I begin to interested on this theme because of the post from my Filipino Blogger friend Aimee when she went to Etude House Princess Academy Event gggaahh I'm so jealous of her loot!!  


- Sleek iDivine Aqua Collection Limited Edition Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette in Lagoon 845 (Bought it at Makeup Tool Shop)
- Etude House Proof 10 Bling in The Sea Bling Eye Stick in #01 BE101 Bling Sunshine
- Etude House Proof 10 Bling in The Sea Color Eye Stick in #11 OR202 Sunrise Orange and #15 BR402 Sunset Brown (Bought them at Rie Butik)
- Etude House Color My Brows in #01 Rich Brown (Bought it at Inten's Corner)



- Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polishes in #15 Opal, #135 Royal Blue, #145 Noisette and #185 Ruby Fruit (Bought them from local Max Factor Counter)
- Etude House Bling in The Sea #4 Mermaid's Tears and #6 Shiny Jewelry Box (Bought them at Rie Butik).


- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick (Bought it at Inten's Corner).
- Pond's Complete Solution Pimple Cover & Care Concealer Pen (Bought at a local Supermarket).


- 3x Stand/Hand Mirror (Bought at Kay Collection)
- be Creation 65mm Hair Arrange Pin (Bought at Galaxy Mall)


This package just arrived today but since it's from last month order I considered it in September Haul too. It's Secret Key Snow White Cream (Bought it at Qoo10).

Where I Bought My Haul





Any Thoughts on My Haul?
Which one to Review First?






Add me on your list  ^^

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I have tried that nail polish and I have a love and hate relationship with that. But the dark blue color you got looks really pretty! I am excited to see them on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Max Factor Nail Polishes and Bling in The Sea Nail Polish has a pretty glitter but when I try to remove it the glitter gets everywhere (-_-)

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic haul! I'm amazed at the deals that are out there. The eye-shadow and nail polish are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. review sleek idivine aqua sama bling in the sea eyeshadow stick donk :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menyusul yah.. Untuk Sleek lagi cari inspirasi penampakan hehehe

      Delete
  4. ngiler sm produk2 etude yg biru2 XD
    ari itu aku kepengen beli jg eye sticknya , tp entah knp ujung2nya aku ga jd beli ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihhh seri yg ini racun parah Rin, kecuali yg bbc ngiler semua ##LOL

      Delete
  5. Warna kuteknya menggoda sekali ;;3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^