Friday, October 11, 2013

Treat Your Colored Hair With Makarizo MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil

How the hair look is not only important for me but I think it's also important to many people. For me not only a great hairstyle can upgrade someones look it can also boosts confidence! Oh and did you know that the hair on our heads is meant to protect our abnormally large brains from the harmful effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays? It also keeps the scalps cool! But unfortunately for myself keeping a good healthy hair is apparently not an easy thing to do. I am surrounded by several problems such as:

Image taken from here

Humidity
Because I live in a tropical country where the weather is permanently hot and moist, I am without a doubt is very well acquainted with the disastrous effect of humidity on hair. Why? Because when it's humid, there's a high moisture content in the air and it can makes hair become unruly, frizzy and puffy and causes it to lose shine, smoothness and sleekness. Hair gets frizzy when it's humid because hair is 'hydroscopic', what it meansby that is that our hair has the ability to absorb moisture from the air so when it's humid the strands absorb the moisture and expand. As the strands of hair expand, they lose their shape and become twisted, which accounts for the frizzy look. Humid weather also leads to the overdrying of hair, which leaves it porous and more likely to turn frizzy. Humidity causes thick, curly hair to frizz and become uncontrollable. Whereas thin, straight hair will become limp and weighed down.To make matters worse when the hair is dry it'll get brittle over time and causes hair loss!! So yes I do have a dry hair problems

Taken from here
Pollution
I live in a city where pollution is definitely an issue that I have to deal with. Pollution from the environment can get into the bloodstream and cause damage to the hair and follicles and makes the hair looks dull and lifeless. I've also read somewhere that a research have shown that keratins, the basic protein molecules that form the hair structure, can be damaged by various toxins, chemicals and carcinogens found in polluted air and tobacco smoke that make their way into the skin, bloodstream and then the hair follicle.

Taken from here

Air Conditioning
Since Indonesia is pretty hot AC is something that I almost can't live without. But then again everywhere we go like the restaurant, cafe, mall and even office has AC right? Bu did you know that air conditioning is  another environmental factor that can have an adverse effect on the hair? AC dries the air and can dry the hair taking away the moisture that is necessary for healthy hair. The hair is also subjected to extreme conditions, cold dry air from the air conditioning inside and outside hot air and sun.

Taken from here

Hair Tool
I like to to try different hairstyle so hair tool is something of a necessary for me. But unfortunately using hair tools often can cause heat damage. How does it happen? What does heat from hair tools actually do to the hair? Heat has the ability of lifting the cuticles of the hair. Sometimes, a bit of heat is necessary to open the cuticles so that products can be absorbed. This heat can come from steam from the shower or warm water, for example. However, too much heat can lift the cuticles so much that the hair strand becomes permanently damaged. Damaged hair's cuticles will remain widely open and won't close again and it is also brittle and more prone to tangles and breakage. Heat appliances work by breaking the hair's hydrogen bonds. After the heat breaks the bonds, the cool surrounding air essentially "freezes" the hair into the desired style. The style stays put until hydrogen (in the form of moisture), is re-introduced. Even though the hair may look just the same when it reverts back, it actually is never exactly the same as before using the heat. Each time heat is used, the keratin structure of the hair breaks down a little. How much the keratin structure breaks down depends on how much heat you use and how damaged your hair already is.
Taken from here

Lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle definitely attributes to a healthy hair and it's not something can be attain in an instant by spending some bucks on the most expensive treatments. Hair is not something out of our body, it is very much a part of it and is under consequences of our lifestyle. I always try to eat healthy and gives my body the nutrients that it need but I have to be honest a healthy lifestyle like eating healthy food and exercising regularly is something that I don't do much. I try to eat as healthy as possible though but I always find myself too lazy to exercise or does sweeping, moping and cleaning my apartment every morning is count as an exercise? He he he image

Taken from here

Hair Dye
I find myself changing my hair color every 3-4 month for the past year because I get bored easily and I think because I'm curious about what color would looks the best on me and by doing this leads me to a dry hair. The chemicals used to dye hair are damaging to the hair shaft and can cause your hair to look dry and brittle. As for myself this particular activity is what contributed the most to my dry hair problem as I can protect my hair from humidity with hat, use hair tool less often and I am definitely tries to eat healthy food often but I can't seem to stop changing my hair color.

With all those problems this is what my current hair looks like
My hair is slightly unruly, quite dry and has bit of a frizzy patch here and there and even though I keep trimming those frizzy patch they just keep coming back!! FYI I took this picture just after I wash my hair so it kinda looks like a lion mane and this is even after I put on a serum. Before that?? I don't wanna put a picture of it, it's too embarrassing .

 Nooo.... Take a look at that dry hair!!! image I actually find myself lucky because I don't have severe hair-loss problems. I think it's dry because I change my hair color a lot.

MK3 Hair Ecology
By understand hair and be aware of the environmental changes around us Makarizo delivers their care products called MK3 Ecology. MK3 is a perfect blend of quality ingredients from nature with a high level of technology. To address various hair issues like dull, branched, rough, dry, and fallen hair caused by the environmental influence and chemical processes by developing series of products that are design for every unique individuals.


MK3 Hot Ice Mineral Oil!!

MK3 Hot Ice is a special treatment that is designed for color-treated hair. Contains with mineral oil, the magic serum from Hot Ice will fix brittle hair shaft that has undergone color processing. Increase the intensity of hair color, making the hair that has been dyed to be more healthy, soft and luster.

Hot Ice Main Ingredients:
Castor Oil
Castor oil is a vegetable oil that is obtained from castor beans (technically castor seed) which has an unusual structure and many uses. It is obtained by pressing the seeds of castor oil plant, Ricinus communis (Euphorbiaceae). Castor oil works to repair damaged and broken hair due to chemical processes and relaxes hair shaft.

Linseed Oil
Linseed oil is a yellowish oil obtained from the dried ripe seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum, Linaceae). The oil is obtained by pressing, and sometimes followed by solvent extraction of the Flax seed. Due to high levels of a-linolenic acid (a special form of omega-3 fatty acid) it is often used as a nutritional supplement to revive and maintains the health and natural luster of hair, restructuring hair cortex and smoothens hair cuticle.

Andd.... Lucky Me!! I got send two ampoules of Makarizo Hot Ice to try on!!


The ampoule was wrapped with a tissue inside this kawaii pouch image. Wanna see what Hot Ice Mineral Oil looks like??


TARRRAA!! This what it looks like and what is unique about Hot Ice Mineral Oil is that it has to be put inside the refrigerator at least two minutes before use!! BTW I plan to change my hair color again sometime this week and felt really lucky to get this product because I can get myself an after-colored treatment right away image. I hope that my hair won't get as dry and the hair color would look pretty and has that nice sheen and luster to it.


Want to know the results of my treatment using Makarizo Hot Ice Mineral Oil?
Stay tune for my next post fellas!! 




For more information on Makarizo MK3 go to:
- Website: www.makarizo.co.id
- Facebook Page: MK3 Ecology 
- Twitter: @MK3_Ecology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^