Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tutorial: CL's Falling in Love MV Inspired Look


As I promised in my previous post I'm gonna post a tutorial on how I do the CL inspired look from the 2NE1 Falling in Love music video. I should've warn you though that there are gonna be a lot of pic but I hope you'll like it.


1. Moisturize your face with your usual moisturizer. I use Papulex Oil Free Cream.
2. Use your favorite primer and this time I use Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm.
3. Don't forget to prime your eye lid and under eye especially if you have oily lid like I do. I use Viva Eye Base Gel.



4. For more coverage I opt to use foundation instead of bb cream and it's my favorite foundation from Max Factor called Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in Ivory Beige.
5. I'm a powder kinda gal so I use loose powder to set the foundation on. I use The Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder in Natural Beige.


6. I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to The Bronze all over my eyelid and under eye as a base color.


7. MUA Undressed Palette Shade #04 on my crease.


8. MUA Undressed Palette Shade #09 on middle to outer crease and blend.


9. MUA Undressed Palette Shade #08 on outer lid.


10. MUA Undressed Palette Shade #01 on brow bone for highlight.


11. I forgot to take pictures but I use MUA Undressed Palette Shade #03 and #01 on my under eye as an agyeo sal. I put #03 first on my under eye and then #01 only on the middle part of my under eye for highlight.


12. I use Max Factor Kohl Pencil in Black to line the upper and waterline.


13. I also put MUA Undressed Palette Shade #11 on top of the eyeliner to set it and also put it thinly on the underline too.


14. I'm not really good at using liquid eyeliner so I use this Mizzu Eyeliner in Black to make some sort of draft eyeliner for bolder eye liner that I'm gonna put afterwards because Mizzu's Black isn't the kinda black that I want.


15. I use Jordana Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner in Black over the previous eyeliner. Should've draw a bolder line but I'm not confident he he he. I'll try to make it bolder next time.


16. CL has slanted brow but since my brow are somewhat thick I only use Etude House Color My Brow #01 to fill it.


17. Use a coat of Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara for longer and thicker lashes.


18. Add another coat of Maybelline The Rocket Mascara for longer lashes.


19. Since Maybelline The Rocket Mascara makes my eye lashes sticky I add another coat of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and this method makes me look like I had a falsies.


20. CL has that bronze skin so I use Sariayu Shimmering Powder as a bronzer and bronze all over my face like there's no tomorrow!!


21. I use the contour shade from Sephora Blush Me Twice for shading and yes I'm still a newbie at shading so it's not perfect.
22. I useEtude House Golden Ratio for highlight.
23. Search for lipstick!!


24. Pick your favorite nude lipstick!! I use Make Over Ultra Shine Lipstick in Nudist Freak. I'm not a fan of nude lipstick but I gotta say that I really really love this one!!


Done!!
(The complete look is here)

And if you like my nails you can see what products I use in here.



image

8 comments:

  1. No makeup juga udah cantik looh ^_^ kayak umur 17th.
    Btw congrats for new domain ^^
    Thankyou tutorianya jelas bangeeeet! Kapan2 nyoba makeup cl juga ah. Hehehe. Dan bulu matamu bikin envyyyyy *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. congraattss Sekar..domainnya udah bisa..finally..

    naksir banget sama nailpolishnyaa..
    pake apa itu ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bikin domain juga say.
      Nail Polishnya bisa mampir ke post NOTD yg mermaid's dream.
      Kumflit produknya disitu

      Delete
  3. Looking beautiful :) .. very well explained

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!! I love your CL look ^^ you look pretty even without makeup on <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^