Sunday, January 12, 2014

Food: Kare Raisu Part Two (Curry Rice Part Two)

Yet another easy home cooking recipe that I'm gonna share for you guys!! It's curry!! I always like to cook one, they are easy to make and taste great too!! And this time is special because I use my favorite brand of curry seasoning which is Ottogi Curry!! I've try other brand before but Ottogi is still my favorite brand. I usually bought this particular brand at Carrefour, Hypermart or Ranch Market and my favorite variant is of course the spicy one!! He he he......


Here's what it looks like and it's also served with apple in it. I don't have apples so I'm gonna skip it today. This one looks Korean but the one I've bought before has Japanese written on it. But don't worry as long as the brand is the same they taste just as good!! For this curry I don't have any beef meat in the fridge although I just bought minced beef yesterday so I'm thinking of making a meatballs for the curry. It's my first time making meatballs too so I don't really now if it's the right way to make it or not.


I forgot to take step-by-step pictures but here's what I use on making this curry.

 Curry Ingredients:
-1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- Salt
- Pepper
- 1 Ottogi Curry

Meatballs Ingredients:
- Minced beef
- Flour
- Salt
- Pepper
- 1 Egg
- Corn Starch

How I made the meatballs:
  1. I use about 100 gr of minced beef and I mix it with flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and one egg and mixed them in a bowl. If it's too sticky I add more flour and when I think it's appropriate I roll them into a ball.
  2. To cook the meatballs I just lightly pan fried it with oil until they are cooked.
How I made the curry:
  1. I cut all of the onions, potato and carrot.
  2. Pan fried the onions, potato, carrot and meatballs for several minutes.
  3. Add water according to the package instruction.
  4. Add Ottogi Curry.
  5. Cooked until they are boiled and stir once in a while.
  6. Served.


 Don't you think it looks delicious!! I added a dash of chilli flakes for some zing too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^