Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Dueba Barbie Kira Kira Brown

Today I'm gonna make several posts so you'll have to be beware he he he... But I surely hope you'll like it like I do. If you follow my Instagram then you probably have known that I won 3 pairs of Circle Lenses from UNIQSO. So this time I'm gonna review one of the lenses that I've won Barbie (Dueba) Kira Kira Brown and according to UNIQSO this Circle Lens is similar to Dolly Eye Kira Kira Series.


Spesification:
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Color Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 16.2mm
Lifetime: 12 months
Water Content: 38%




Color:
The lenses looks darker and more natural in real products than the sample picture from UNIQSO. I originally think that the lenses going to give my eyes a more vibrant look because my original eye color is black. But I still think it has a pretty color even though it'll look better on people with lighter color eyes.





Design:
The lenses has an ombre-ish design to it. I really like the bold black outer ring cos it gives me that cute dolly look and the brown color also has a design that reminds me of Tiger stripes #LOL. Just click the picture above for a bigger look and you'll know what I mean.


Enlargement:
With a 16.2mm in diameter the Dueba Barbie Kira Kira definitely gives my eyes a larger look but not too overwhelming. I've tried lenses with bigger diameter but this lenses give a similar look than can be compare with those King Size lenses. Some might not like bigger looking eyes but I personally love it very much!!

Comfort:
Even though the Water Content is only 38% which is lower than I usually have but this lens is VERY COMFORTABLE!! Seriously!! I wear it for almost half a day and I don't need any drops!! My eyes still feels comfy, no irritation, no redness, and even after those long hours the lenses still very easy to remove.

What I Like:
- Natural look
- Bigger looking eyes
- Super comfortable

What I Don't Like:
- The original product color didn't match the sample color

Where to Buy?
http://www.uniqso.com/barbie-kira-kira-brown


FOTD:
















Add me on your list  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^