Monday, May 5, 2014

Review: Gluta-C Intense Whitening Face & Body Soap

Hello there.... 

I've wanted to post as much as I can but what I can I say it's not that easy to do. I want to post several recipe too cos I almost forget what the ingredients are.... Yeah I don't cook with a certain recipe and I usually cook with what's available and post about the recipe later . So... Today's review is about a whitening soap and I've been requested to post about it for a several times already. It's Gluta-C Intense Whitening Face & Body Soap!! I got mine from Baterflai Tat Shop .




Description:
Intense Whitening & Anti Aging
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Soap is a gentle yet deep cleansing soap that not only cleans but also effectively whitens and moisturizes the skin with the powerful combination of antioxidants, Glutathione, and Vitamin C. Glutathione reverses the production of melanin, which causes dark spots, uneven skin tone and blemishes. Vitamin C helps improve the skin’s appearance and promotes a healthier, whiter complexion.
Maximum Whitening Action
Intensely lightens dark spots, blemishes and evens out the skin tone resulting to a fairer and more Radiant White.

Gluta-C 03 photo Gluta-C03_zps427e2404.jpg


Advanced Skin Nourishment
These antioxidants progressively slow down the oxidation process which is the primary cause of aging. Helps renew damaged skin and fosters a noticeably healthier youthful glow.
Anti-Bacterial
The combination of all ingredients inhibits microbial growth; keeps the skin cleaner, healthier and smelling fresh longer.
Glycostech
Quick and effective penetration of the skin using French patented technology. Gluta-C soap is quickly absorbed by the skin and continues to work at a deeper level even after rinsing off.


Ingredients:

Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmitate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Acetyl Tyrosine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Paenia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glutathione, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance, Palmitoyl Hydrozypropyl Trimonium Amylopectin/Glycerine Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Lecithin, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Water, Butylated, Hydroxytoluene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, CI 77891.


Directions:
Wet Skin. Use as a regular face and body soap. Lather and Massage the soap Gently on the skin then Rinse Thoroughly. For Best Results use with Gluta-C intensive whitening body lotion and body scrub.

The Soap:
The one that I got is the big size 135gr and it fits on my palm even though it's a bit big but it was okay. I smell a citrusy scent right away after I open the box and it smells really nice and fresh. The soaps lathers nicely with a decent bubble, not too many but just decent enough for me. What I also like about the soap is that it's quite hard and doesn't melt easily. I can put it slightly wet on a dish soap and it won't become soggy and yucky. After I finish taking shower my body feels fresh and nice.

My Thoughts:
The soap last for about a month and even when it's become thin and tiny it still lathers nicely which is awesome!! I can use the soap all the way until it's gone!! The citrus scent lingers quite a bit too which is great because it wakes me up in the morning. I like to leave the soap on my body for about 3 minutes before I rinse and while waiting I can wash my face and brush my teeth, After a few days I notice that some area on my body begin to exfoliate so I usually continue with a gentle massage and rubbing the "exfoliated" area until I fell that there's no more dead skin. Funny thing is the exfoliation process didn't start on my body at the same time. Sometimes it's my arms, my legs or my back.

The exfoliation process keeps taking turns in the time that I use this soap which I think is great cos that means my skin regenerates faster. If you read my blog before you'll know that I don't want to get fairer from using this particular soap but I only wanted an even skin tone. I had a lot of scratch mark, scars, insect bites and some other pigmentation on my skin. In fact I had a brand new several "Tomcat" marks on my arms and thanks to the soap the pigmentation isn't as bad as I originally thought!! My dark elbow looks a bit lighter too although my left elbow still looks the same (probably because I tend to rest on my left elbow a lot).

As for the other body parts I don't really notice if it's getting fairer or not although I think I'll look weird if I get paler that I already have #LOL. Oh oh one thing that I also notice is that the bacne marks on my back is less visible which is also great cos I have a lot of bacne (body acne) marks on my back. Last thing is that this soap makes my skin dries so I usually use a moisturizing body cream or body lotion afterwards and use body butter at night before bed to moisturize my skin.


What I Like:
- Nice fresh scent
- Reduce pigmentation
- Hard texture
- Doesn't melt easily

What I Don't Like:
- It slightly dries my skin

Where to Buy?
Baterflai Tat Shop

How Much?
You have to check her shop "notes" cos the price might change.








Add me on your list  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^