Friday, August 22, 2014

Review: Polytouch Lulu Pink Lens from Klenspop

Hi Ya!!!

Onto my second review for the day and it's a pretty circle lens that I got from Klenspop.com. Polytouch Lulu Pink... Wait? Pink? Yess Pink!! I've tried pink lenses before and I'm kinda surprise that Pink Lenses actually looks kinda cute on me he he he... I'm not confident wearing blue lenses but for some reason pink is okay though...



Lenses Info:
Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea


Packaging:
The lenses comes in a vial bottle and you have to be careful when opening it because it might hurt your finger. I usually use a small hand towel to open it so it won't hurt my finger.


I usually receive a regular small lens case but Klenspop provides on of the cutest lens box ever!! I can carry it for travels because it as a small pincer and mirror in the box.


I also receive a small solution drop along with the cute box!! Which I think very nice and rare too!!

Left: Front Look - Right: Back Look


Color & Pattern:
The reason I choose this lenses aside from the color is that the lenses has this pretty curvy pattern to it. Usually circle lenses has black ring on the outer lens but this lens has more of a dark burgundy ring instead of black ring. The pink color also didn't look that obvious because of the curvy pattern but I still think it's cute. Perfect for those who wants to experiment with a quirky color but didn't really have the confidence to wear an obvious quirky color. So if you want to wear a pink lenses but didn't have that confidence you can definitely try Lulu Pink.

Wearing lenses on the left and none on the right

Wearing both lenses

Wearing both lenses with eye makeup
The images are took under natural sunlight near a window.

Enlargement:
With a 14.2mm the lenses makes my eyes bigger but not that big. But for a 14.2mm I think it was awesome because there's other lenses with a bigger diameter that gives a similar look.

Comfort:
Polytouch Lulu Pink Lens is really soft and at first it was quite tricky on putting it on my eyes but because it's softer than my usual lenses it is super duper comfortable to wear!! No redness, irritation, itchy or even dryness.



What I Like:
- beautiful pattern
- very comfortable
- nice enlargement effect
- subtle pink color (although a more obvious pink would look really cute!!)

What I Don't Like:
- none

Where to Buy?
KLensPop.com

How Much?
$20.91

 


2 comments:

  1. it looks pretty and natural on you, i'd love to try though bright pink hehe anime mode :p :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amz!! You should try pink lenses too!!

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^