Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: B.liv by Cellnique "Off With Those Heads" Blackheads Sebum Gel

 

I've been dying do make a review on this products since the first time b.liv contacted me to make a review about it. I always have a blackhead problems even though my blackhead condition isn't really severe (at least that's what I think....) So here goes...


Description:
Say goodbye to painful squeezing! The Backhead Sebum Gel extracts white - and blackheads with eaes - without the need to painfully squeeze. This light cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads in just 14 days of daily application. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control while preventing future irritation and breakouts. 
Benefit :
  • Removes blackheads and whiteheads
  • Keeps acne under control
  • Controls oil
  • Unclogs pores
  • Provides a gentle exfoliation
  • Has soothing and hydrating properties  





ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virgiana) Extract, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Peppermint (Metha Piperita) Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Usage:
Use Off With Those Heads daily, on your cleansed, towel-dried face.
  1. Pump 2-3 pea-sized drops of Off With Those Heads onto your palm.
  2. Apply on T-zone areas, or areas with black and whiteheads.

packaging:
The sebum gel comes in a really sturdy pump plastic bottle, the design is really simple but I think that's what makes it look nice and classy. The pump dispense a decent amount of product and since it's really sturdy when I take it on vacation last week it doesn't leek (some of my other stuff leaks though TAT)



The Gel:
The gel has a slightly runny consistency and it has a light scent to it. It absorbs really well and gives a nice cooling sensation on my skin. I also like how it leave my skin feeling matte afterwards...



My experience:
I'm sorry for the nasty nose picture but as you can see I do have a blackhead problems and my pore are not small either. I have an oily-combination, sensitive and acne-prone skin and I'm a bit concern because the product said that in the initial period of using this gel there will be more sebum production but fortunately it doesn't happen to me (phewww....) and since my skin is also sensitive I experience a very mild stinging sensation on the first few days of using this gel although after a week it doesn't sting anymore.

I use this sebum gel not only on my T-zone area but also on my entire face because I thought it would help controlling my pore size and treats some pimple on my cheek (since it has tea tree and witch hazel in it). I also think it would help the redness on my cheek and forehead (from aloe vera). After 14 days I notice that my nose is much cleaner and nicer and the gel also treat the redness on my skin. I tried using a pore strip a few days ago and since this gel soften those blackheads on my nose when I peel the pore strip off there are massive amount of blackheads and whiteheads stuck on that pore (forgot to take a pic because it was kinda gross but I'll take another update picture in a few days to make up for it).

Overall I'm really satisfied with this products because not only it stays true to its claims, a bottle of b.liv off with those heads really goes a long way. After 14 days there's still a lot of the product remains and I think it can last for about two months or so and it can last even longer if you only use it on your T-Zone.

What I Like:

- calm redness
- reduce blackhead and whitehead
- nice cooling sensation

What I Don't like:
NONE!!

Where to buy?
www.bliv.com/id

How Much?
USD 49 for 30 ml

More info on b.liv:
Facebook: b.liv Indonesia
Instagram: @bliv_indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^