Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Snail White Cream by Namu Life

Onto my second post of the day and my last post would be about my August Haul so if you like a haul post please keep on reading ya ^^. My second review is about a product that has been quite a rave everywhere especially in Asia. It's Snail White Cream!! Snail has been the "it" ingredients in Asian Skin Care for the past years for its regenerating properties and now I'm caught in it too!! So how does this hype products do to my skin? Scroll down then!!



Description:
Snail White Snail Secretion Filtrate Moisture Facial Cream. Innovative anti-aging cream formulated with snail secretion filtrate to ensure efficacy of the cream. Simultaneously protects skin from future damage. Skin transforms to a more youthful beginning, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, improved firmness, brightness and rehydrating the skin.


Tips:
- Apply twice daily for a smoother, firmer, bright and denser appearance.
- For best application, waken the cream between your finger and gently pat onto skin.

Warning:
- For External use only.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue if signs of irritation or rash appear.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Pentanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide BP (Vitamin B3), Centella Asiatica Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Offinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lavendula Stoechas Extract, Sodium Polyglutamate or Natto Gum, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Pana Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, PEG-90M
  • Zingiber Offinale (Ginger) Root Extract: reduces skin irritation/rash and enhances blood circulation which flushes away metabolites, purifying the skin
  • Centella Asiatica Extract: anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial. Soothes acne and reduces pore size, while enhancing skin's own synthesis of collagen and elastin
  • Bisabolol: protects skin from UVA/UVB rays and is an antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage
  • Lavendula Stoechas Extract: erases wrinkles and prevents formation of new creases by reversibly inhibiting muscle contraction. Gives long-term smoothing action on the roughness of skin
  • Pana Ginseng Callus Culture Extract: stimulates collagen production and antioxidant prevents oxidative damage
  • Hyaluronic Acid: well-known moisturiser that penetrates deep into skin layers and traps water within the skin
  • Glycolic Acid: natural exfoliant, eliminates dead surface cells to reveal fresh, young skin beneath




Packaging:
Snail White Cream comes in a vacuum pump packaging and the idea for this type of packaging is that you pump it and the cream will comes out from the middle part and then you scoop it out with your finger, that way you'll avoid touching the cream inside directly and the cream inside is also safe from outside contaminant. It seems great at first but I realized after using it for a few weeks there's quite a few leftover cream from the pump surface and I don't really like scooping the products with my finger. I prefer a regular vacuum type packaging (like the one with a small nozzle on top) because I can control the amount of product and since it's opaque I can't really tell how much product is left until it runs out. So I'm not really a fan of this type of packaging and the bulky size didn't help either.


The Cream:
The cream is white in color and has a jelly like runny and sticky consistency. At first I thought it's gonna felt really sticky on my skin (I imagine those snail gooey #LOL) but after a few pat it absorbs and leaves no sticky feeling at all! In fact my skin felt really nice and hydrated and the fact that it has no perfume in it also helps because sometimes I breakout from it. I was a bit concern because sometime my skin didn't do well with too much protein (like too much food with high omega in it will break me out badly even though I read it suppose to help prevent breakout) and I'm afraid that it won't do well on my skin. But since I had a nasty side effect from a beauty supplement a while back (blog post here) I figure it can't be any worse right? So how does this cream works on my skin? Keep reading fellas....



Well..... as you can see from the pictures above this cream help improves my skin in less than a month!! I usually only see results after about a month or so when I try on any skin care but this cream truly is quite amazing!! Even though I thought it was quite expensive at  first but for this cream a little goes a really long way and since I mainly use it only as a day cream it last for about 3 months!!

What I Like:
- improves skin condition a lot!!
- absorbs fast
- no perfume

What I Don't Like:
- bulky and opaque packaging

Disclaimer:
Because it has Snail Secretion Filtrate in it some people might has an allergic reaction to it i.e rash, irritation or bumps. So if you're concern about it you could probably look for a trial sample share first before you go on a full size.

Where to Buy?

@pernakperniksekar

Line: pernakperniksekar





Add me on your list  ^^

2 comments:

  1. Wahh hasilnya bagus di kulitmu ya kak ^^
    Nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... Iya hasilnya lumayan bagus di aku

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^