Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review: Annie's Way Charcoal Black Jelly Mask

I should've made a review about this awesome product a long time ago and I do wonder why I didn't do it sooner. It's Annie's Way Jelly Mask!! I love this mask so much I have 3 of them and I can't wait to try another type. I'm eyeing the Calendula Jelly Mask now and it's on my next month wish list. Okay so I'm gonna review the first Annie's Way Jelly Mask that I bought that made me fall in love which is the Charcoal Black Jelly Mask.

Oh before I continue onto the review here's a quick info about Annie's Way. Annie's Way is founded by Annie Wu in 2009, Annie’s Way is a beauty brand that values quality above all. The brand’s signature jelly masks use natural and effective ingredients such as aloe, lavender, hyaluronic acid and arbutin to address various skin concerns. Annie’s Way offers masks that help to moisturize and whiten skin, as well as serve anti-wrinkle, anti-acne and soothing needs.


Description:
Purifying mask effectively draws out toxins, dirt and debris trapped under skin and deep within pores. Bamboo charcoal acts like powerful magnets to bring pore cloggers to the surface, ready to be wiped away for remarkably softer, smoother and clearer skin. 

Skin Type: For Combination or Oily skin.
Size: 250ml


Ingredients:
Bamboo Charcoal, Distilled water, Carbopol 940, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, POE (60) Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, D-panthenol, Licorice Eco, Methylisothiazolinone


Packaging:
Annie's Way Jelly Mask comes in a huge 250ml plastic jar and make sure that your Jelly Mask has the hologram sticker on it for authenticity. When you open the jar there you can see the words "void" to prove that the seal has been open. There's also a transparent plastic seal inside the jar but I forgot the take picture of it.



The Mask:
Like the name it has a jelly like consistency and has no notable scent to it since it has no perfume. I like to put my mask in the fridge so that every time I use it, it feels nice and cool. The Charcoal one is slightly black in color but the other two that I have (Arbutin and Aloe) has no color.

How to Use:
  1. After applying essence on clean face, spread a generous layer, about 0.3-0.5cm thick, over face and throat.
  2. Relax and leave on for 30 minutes then scrape off the gel with a spatula.
  3. Tissue off any excess then rinse off with warm water.
  4. Use twice a week, or as needed.


My Thoughts:
I kinda look ridiculous with the mask but it feels really nice and cool. I prolly mention a lot before that I prefer the wash off type of mask simply because I can walk around or eating snacks with the mask on. Oh wanna know what made me love the mask? Wait for it.....


It's really awesome on getting rid of those blackheads!! The mask really soften the blackheads and when you scrape the mask using the spatula you also scrape those blackheads too!! It also calms my redness which is awesome because Surabaya has been crazy hot lately and the heat drives me crazy. Why? Because it clogged my pore like BIG TIME!! But no worries.... Once or twice jelly masking a week certainly taking care of that problem. I've tried the other two jelly mask for the blackhead and they do a pretty good job, but the Charcoal one does a REALLY GOOD Job!!


What I Like:
- Softens Blackhead
- Cleanse pore
- No artificial scent
- A jar goes a long way and the jar is HUGE

What I Don't Like:
NONE!!!

Where to Buy?
I bought mine from Missusbella. Here are the links:
Facebook: Bella Belle
Instagram: @missusbella
SMS & WA: 0811645386 
Line: bellalim76 
BB : 79EF2EFD








Add me on your list  ^^

8 comments:

  1. aku pgn coba yg hyaluronic nyaa XD
    thx reviewnya kak ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. produk whitehead dan blackhead remover akhir2 ini lagi in ya XD

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask would be cool to use during summer~ :3
    Especially if you put it in the fridge! C:

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful eyes~ ^ ^
    I love how this mask purifies the skin! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow keliatannya bagus~ berapaan harganya kar? Tertarik nih he5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i bought this at sasa but there isnt a hologram sticker. So its fake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could ask Sasa because as far as I know all of the Annie's Way Jelly Mask that I bought has hologram on it

      Delete

Share your thoughts and comments...
I won't bite ^^